Recently I ran some free strategy sessions and spoke with 23 business owners to help them get clear on their strategy for the rest of the year.
So I thought it would be helpful to share the 3 things for you to focus on for the rest of 2021 so you can end the year in style.
First things first – your end of year focus will depend on what your goal is for the rest of the year.
What’s your goals for the remainder of the year?
I want you to imagine that it’s December 31st and you’re looking back at the last couple of months. What has occurred that’s left you feeling so fucking proud of yourself and like you’ve won the Hogwarts House Cup?
This could be a monetary goal or a number of clients or email subscribers.
Now you’ve got your goal – that goal is your main priority from this moment on.
Any tasks that don’t help you achieve this goal – I want you to put a pin in them until next year.
Yep, all those things you’ve been telling yourself you’re going to do all year…are gonna have to wait a little longer.
Because the way you’re going to achieve your goal is to put all your energy and focus into it.
Clear the path of all the debris and shiny shit that’s getting in your way.
Now the 3 things you need to focus on to make your goal happen are:
- Your offer that’s going to help you reach your goal
- Your strategy (aka your plan of attack)
- Your messaging
If you set yourself a monetary goal – look at your offers and figure out the number you need to sell to make your goal.
If you set yourself a goal of a certain number of clients – which offer do people want to buy?
And if you want to grow your email list – do you have an opt-in / freebie that you can direct people to sign up for?
The next piece of the puzzle is…
And before you freak out – strategy is just a fancy word for a plan
Also a strategy doesn’t have to be complicated. And by now I hope you know that I’m never going to recommend anything that’s so complicated you need a PhD to understand.
Simple and actionable steps ALWAYS.
You want to reverse engineer the steps you need to take to make your goal a reality and map it out so you’re always moving TOWARDS that goal.
Some things to think about:
- Is your offer ready to go? Or does it need some tweaks (and I mean tweaks not entire facelifts)
- Your customer journey – what is the process that your customer goes through from hearing about your offer to hitting that buy now or sign up button – make it easy for them to buy from you!
- Is a launch part of your plan?
- Will you create a special offer such as a discount or bonus to incentivise people to sign up?
- What content will you create and what channels will you share it on?
Which then brings you to….
How you’re communicating your offer with your community and the message that you’re sharing around it.
You’ll see a lot of “end of year” and “new year” messaging right now. Consider if this is something you can (and want) to incorporate into your message.
Other things you should weave into your messaging are:
- How you help your clients / customers
- Testimonials from past clients / customers
- What makes you magic and why they need in their life
- Your unique blend of personality
And for the love of dogs don’t forget to tell your community how they can work with you – give them clear next steps.
- I have 3 coaching spots available
- Book in your free discovery call to find out more
- Download my free guide.
And there you have it…
The 3 things to focus on for the rest of the year – simple right?
I can’t wait to hear about the magic you’re going to create ahead of the end of the year. I’d love for you to share with me what your goals are for the rest of the year. Send me a DM over on Instagram @thesocialbolt
I’m calling in some new 1:1 coaching clients! So if you’re on the lookout for a business coach to help you create wildly abundant offers, booked-up launches and magical content – Ned & I would love to support you.
You can find out more here